I wrote this for our darling child in 2005, at a time when I thought that by Chrismtas 2006 we would have him/her home. How wrong I was.
It is with a hopeful heart that I put this out there for him/her again this Christmas....how I pray that NEXT Christmas our dreams have come true.
Next Christmas
Next Christmas
There’ll be more gifts to buy,
More excitement,
More celebrations.
Next Christmas
The house will be a little more full,
A little less clean,
A lot more bright.
Next Christmas
Our laughter will be louder,
Our smiles wider,
Our joy deeper.
Next Christmas
We will cuddle you tight,
Stroke your black hair,
And shower you with love.
This Christmas
Hopeful eyes will look at the moon,
And dream of you,
And of having you home
Next Christmas.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment