I can't help myself. I see his beautiful little face and I just melt into gooey tears (and I've never even met him). You guys are so, so lucky. A beautiful little bundle of handsomeness.
Hi Everyone! The messages in this blog are displayed with the most recent message first. To read older entries either click on the "Older Posts" link at the bottom of this page, or navigate your way through the Blog Archive just below here.
4 comments:
Oh yes!!!!
hey there P & T welcome home.
Looks very content enjoying our winter sun and some grass to sit on.
Special times!!! Enjoy.
Cheers,
Liz & John
Hi T, P and O-what a little Prince :)
Dani
B13
I can't help myself. I see his beautiful little face and I just melt into gooey tears (and I've never even met him). You guys are so, so lucky. A beautiful little bundle of handsomeness.
They broke the mould after Oliver.
all the best guys
Kate
Post a Comment