Thursday, April 02, 2009

8 Months


ImageChef Word Mosaic - ImageChef.com

8 months ago, my darling little boy came in to the world. The day that we have been given as his birth date was warm and sunny in Southern China.

Half way around the world, I was struggling with a cold and working on my presentation for the Adoption Conference I was speaking at later in the month. P was working during the day, and was pretty busy. In the evening we watched the DVD "P.S. I Love You". I cried all through the movie....

There is not a lot I remember specifically about the day itself, but I do remember watching that movie and then not wanting to stop hugging P that night. I'm glad I can remember at least something from that day....

1 comment:

OziMum said...

Happy 8 months Oliver! Just after your birthday, we met your Mummy and Daddy for the first time, on a sunny day on the Gold Coast! Little did we know, that you had just been born!