Friday, April 24, 2009

Oliver, gorgeous boy
















My darling boy is not settled at all tonight so while daddy has a go at getting him to sleep, I thought I'd quickly share some photos....

Oliver is feeling much better, thank you all for your thoughts. We are flying to Shanghai tomorrow, so positive vibes for a smooth plane ride please...especially since his little gums and ears are still hurting....poor darling.

All in all, things are going really well. He continues to delight and surprise us, and has us in stitches with his funny little ways.
We are head over heels in love.

Thank you to everyone for your emails/texts/comments. We are reading them all, but have not had the time to answer you all - so sorry! We really appreciate your thoughts though.
My little monkey is stil not settled, so I'd better go and give daddy a hand....we are ready for bed, but it seems that Oliver is not....don't quite know when the packing is going to get done??!!!
Talk to you from Shanghai!










T xx

8 comments:

Kenmore Bookclub said...

Hi T & P

Ohmigod, I think that I am totally in love with your boy. He really is the most gorgeous baby boy isn't he. Just the cutest little face and smile.

I'm glad he's feeling better, and hopefully he feels tip-top very soon.

All the best

Kate F

OziMum said...

I just can't get enough of your gorgeous chubby-cheeked little man! He is absolutely adorable!

Its good to see a photo of Mummy & son too! :)

Hope Ollie slept well - sending up some prayers for a smooth plane ride! Don't forget to get Oliver to suck or chew something while you take off and land (unless he's asleep.... which is always the best thing!)

Mama Gringa said...

T, I totally agree with you! Ollie Moo is so sweet - I want to kiss those cheeks! Sending your positive vibes for your journey home. xx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos of a really photogenic and cuddly little boy-thanks for making my day :) Dani B13

Anonymous said...

Hi T & P,

OMG! Can't help but fall in love with O. Simply a gorgeous little man. Hope trip to Shanghai was stress free. Take care.

Look forward to next instalment and news of your return trip.

Love & hugs, L & G xx
(yes - have finally worked out how to leave comment!!)

Anonymous said...

T & P what a spunky son you have! With such a new blessing absorbing your love & time life can only get better.. & busier! Relieved to hear he is feeling better.

Happy Travelling

Gaye & Mark

mncfi said...

What a lovely picture of him taking his bottle. Such wonderful eye contact with Mummy.He really is a beautiful boy.

Anonymous said...

Hi T

This photo of you and Oliver says it all. I was waiting to see one of you and him together.And it's true you have that Mummy look in your eye now. You are truly glowing! He is so gorgeous, perfect and chubby.
Hugs