And aren’t you the sweetest most beautiful family we have ever seen! I just can’t put into words how happy I am for you – I think of you every day. Just to answer your questions – it was EXACTLY 7 weeks from our phone call to the day our gorgeous Ebony was placed in our arms. 6 weeks is certainly doable at this time of year! Oh how I hope it’s 6 weeks for you! Jenxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Everyone! The messages in this blog are displayed with the most recent message first. To read older entries either click on the "Older Posts" link at the bottom of this page, or navigate your way through the Blog Archive just below here.
1 comment:
And aren’t you the sweetest most beautiful family we have ever seen! I just can’t put into words how happy I am for you – I think of you every day. Just to answer your questions – it was EXACTLY 7 weeks from our phone call to the day our gorgeous Ebony was placed in our arms. 6 weeks is certainly doable at this time of year! Oh how I hope it’s 6 weeks for you! Jenxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment