We stopped in at Myers....and mum went a bit mad with the shopping...
Just quietly, I think she's a little bit excited about our little boy!
Here are the gorgeous things she bought her grandson....notice the groovy sunglasses, and the gorgeous rashie and stripey swim pants :-)

I can't wait to see little Ollie-Moo in these gorgeous duds!!
Thanks Mum xxxx


3 comments:
Hi T,
Love the gear we just received a parcel form overseas and guess what a bikini!!!
No daughter of mine .........!!!! etc etc
All aside it looks beautiful
Looking forward to catching up again.
M+C
Dearest T and P,
So sorry I caught you running out the door this morning, but I was so excited when I saw there was news, I had to ring. I have sorted the email prob, so all is good now.
Cam and I are just so excited for you both. We can't believe it is finally here and, as you say, your feelings will be undescribable. Your hearts will truly melt when you hold him in your arms. We can't wait to meet him.
Love Deb & Cam (I am new to this blog stuff!!)
Hi Guys
Well little Ollie's weight could be right by the time you get there as our little man was was about that weight when we picked him up. I know he was from a different country but T you are doing the right thing by carrying around bags of rice as my hip and back is often out as our big boy loves to be cuddled etc and now I am suffering for it. Good thinking ahead "99".
Can't wait to see him in person
Big Hugs
Post a Comment