Thank you.
Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who has made this weekend so so special. We have had a weekend filled with joy, laughter, love, friendship, family and so many people's hopes, dreams and love for our son. To each and every one of you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
We feel unbelievably blessed to have all of you in our lives.
A special thank you to my wonderful mum, and our beautiful friend Gill. They have organised, cooked, created, co-ordinated and shopped...and made this magical weekend possible. Thank you also to my wonderful and incredibly proud dad who helped P wet Oliver's head on Saturday night.
Once again, we are overwhelmed by the love you have for our son. We are also completely overwhelmed by all of your generosity - the gifts you have given to Oliver are all so special...they will be treasured and adored.
I know I've said it before....but I'll say it again. He is magical -already creating magic in our lives xxx
Lots of love,
T xxxxx
Saturday, April 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sounds like you had a wonderful baby shower! Yay!
I have no doubt that Oliver will continue to shower magic upon your lives... for many, many years to come!
Post a Comment