Our Son...

We now know who "Bug" is....he is Oliver.
Isn't he the most beautiful boy you have ever seen? I'll answer for you - YES!!!!!
My instinct was right. We received "the call" on Thursday afternoon...and our feet haven't touched the ground yet. We are absolutely in love with our precious son, and feel so very blessed to be his Mama and Baba.
We hope to have him in our arms in about 6 weeks.
Love,
Oliver's Mummy and Daddy xxx


20 comments:
YAYYY!!!! Oliver is just so gorgeous!!! Blessings and hugs going out to you all, Cristina xxxxx
Dear T, P and O.
How wonderful!
Can't wait to meet you Oliver.
It won't be long now until you are in mum and dad's arms!
Viv, Paul, Mei and Katie
Congratulations on your referral! And thanks for sharing the photo, he's completely gorgeous. A BOY! OMG! I'm so excited for you and relieved that your time has come. xx
OMG! OMG! OMG! He is simply divine!! Oliver Moon is amazing! I am so happy for you. xx L
Fantastic news - how wonderful!! He is a very lucky little boy to have such terrific parents as you. You all deserve each other. Love to you all. Karen, Ben, Max and Jamie. xxxxx
What a gorgeous boy. Congratulations, I am so happy for you both. You are going to have so much fun with him.
Stephanie
Just had to check out your Blog and see the photos and read your words. Your excitement mirrors ours when we first saw photos of our Liyabona (aka Isabella) ... but your wait has been so much longer and rockier. Oliver is a VERY lucky boy to have you as his folks - and you are even luckier to him Oliver. Can't wait to meet him - and have a United Nations get-together in Brizvegas in the future!!! Dani and co xxxx
Dear T & P,
Congratulations on your wonderful news. Oliver is absolutely gorgeous, you must be over the moon! (pardon the pun) We wish all
the best and hope to see you soon.
Love Ken, Kathryn and Tian xxx
T & P,
We are just so thrilled for you. Oliver is an absolutely gorgeous bundle of cuddly bubby! Can't wait to meet your little fellow and see you all together as a family. We are still doing victory laps around our lounge room. All our love to you both for the very exciting journey ahead. Hugs and kisses, L,S,T,I,L
He is just beautiful - much love to the three of you! Dorian
Congrats on your beautiful son Oliver. He is absolutely beautiful!
Dear T and P,
I must say I am sooooo relieved to FINALLY read of the arrival of your precious blue little bundle
"Oliver". What a fantastic name for the little man and it suits him perfectly! He is just SO CUTE and CUDDLY looking! I'll bet you can't WAIT to shower him in squeezy hugs and kisses, he's just adorable T!
Love and Hugs, Kim, Lucia and family
Congratulations Guys, after such a long wait it finally happened, I am thrilled for you and Oliver is just gorgeous.
Congratulations Guys, after such a long wait it finally happened, I am thrilled for you and Oliver is just gorgeous. Kasha
To our Dearest Batch Buds,
well what a journey it has been hasn't it. So many tears of sadness over the years and now so many of joy.
Your little Oliver is just the cutest little boy I think we have ever seen. I cannot stop checking him out and cannot wait till he and our little Delilah are running around together.
We are so thrilled to be on this journey with you both. Dreams really do come true.
The best is yet to come.
All our love,
Sarah, Andrew and Delilah La Qian
To our Dearest Batch Buds,
well what a journey it has been hasn't it. So many tears of sadness over the years and now so many of joy.
Your little Oliver is just the cutest little boy I think we have ever seen. I cannot stop checking him out and cannot wait till he and our little Delilah are running around together.
We are so thrilled to be on this journey with you both. Dreams really do come true.
The best is yet to come.
All our love,
Sarah, Andrew and Delilah Le Qian
OMG! So excited for you!!! How wonderful, a gorgeous young son! He is just gorgeous! (whoops... I already said that?!!!)
MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS to you both. He is truly, a dream come true.
And you know, we all love the name Oliver! He has a wonderful name. Is joining a wonderful family. Life couldn't be better?! (except, actually having him in your arms?!!) Don't worry, you'll be in China, cooing with him, before you know it!
OK just had to come back and have another look!!! Look at his thick hair!!! I'm so jealous - Tari had all hers shaved off!!!!
T and P, you are right, Oliver is so beautiful. He has been such a long time coming, I am so thrilled to hear of your allocation. What an exciting time, now your time has come and you won't be sitting on the sidelines watching any longer. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy the ride of your lives!!!!!Much love and best wishes from Paul,Tania,Claire,Luke&Ciana
Congratulations! We are so very happy for you. I can only imagine how this must feel. I can't wait to meet him.
love from Sandie & Scott & kids
Post a Comment