Today marks the 3 year anniversary of our dossier being "logged in" to the Chinese system.
When we first started this process it was taking 6 months from being logged in until you received news of your child....by the time we sent our dossier that was up to 8-10 months...and now we have hit 3 years.
Happy 3rd anniversary to my darling batch buddies!! We have all been waiting so, so long (P and I are not the only ones in our batch who have been waiting 7 years or more for our children!!).
BRING ON THE BABIES!!!!
Txx
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ooooo! HI YA SWEETHEARTS!!!
SO EXCITED FOR YOU BOTH!
I love the name of your blog ;)
Just so you know... QLD got their allocations alot sooner than us (and ours were 10 days after USA)... so hopefully you'll hear something VERY VERY SOON!
CAN'T WAIT!
Not long to go now T..... I bet I will here you screaming with joy from down here in Tassie!!
Cristina xxx
Post a Comment