Still no word on the NTT.....the longer it takes, the less chance of meeting Oliver on the 13th of April....the 20th of April is now looking far more likely. Please God don't let it be any later than that, I don't think I could stand it.
Every day is seeming like a week....
On a brighter note, I met up with some beautiful girls today at one of my batch buddy's baby showers - it was just beautiful. Some of you will know that P and I have been blessed with some wonderful people in our batch - we are very close to 2 of the couples and feel so lucky to be sharing this journey with them.
Hope everyone's week is going well. I am feeling quite exhausted so will sign off and attempt to sort out the house a bit before getting dinner ready for my darling (exhausted, overwhelmed, insanely overworked) husband. P finishes work on Friday and has about 3 months' work to get done in the next 3 days....poor boy.....
Love,
T xxx
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi T & P Enjoying reading your special journey. Don't worry about NTT, as long as everyone is organised (motels picked etc) you can leave the same week the NTT arrives as CWTS are very speedy getting your itinery and costings done! My bets are for today it arrives!
R
Post a Comment